This is the most economical chamber in the CAC range (pictured below), providing an excellent EMC engineering tool for pre-complaint immunity and emissions measurements to the most widely used EMC standards.
- 6.1 m long x 3 m wide x 2.45 m or 3 m high
- 30 MHz to 40 GHz
- Single leaf RF door 914 x 2133 mm high
- Two waveguide vents 300 x 300 mm
- One connector panel 300 x 300 mm
- One 30 amp two wire filter
- Earth/ground stud
- Full or supervised installation
- EUT end wall is covered with ferrite absorber panels (and hybrid if required)
- Wall behind the antenna and the critical regions of the side walls and ceiling is covered with a 500 mm deep truncated absorber.
- All non critical region are treated with a 300 mm pyramidal absorber.
- Patch of pyramidal absorber for immunity testing and for testing above 1 GHz provided for positioning on the floor between the EUT and antenna.
- Length increased to 7.3 m
- Low profile turntable
- RF door 1.2 m wide
- Patch of ferrite panels on floor
- EN 50147-part 2
- ANSI C63.4
- EN 61000-4-3
- Various CISPR