This is one of the original industry standard EMC Compact Anechoic Chambers designed for EMC full compliant radiated immunity testing for EN61000-4-3 and pre compliant radiated emission measurements for EN30147 part 2 /ANSI C63.4.
For the 18 GHz option with hybrid absorber, the internal width of the chamber is increased to 3.3 m as shown in the photograph.
Nominal size :
- 6.9 m long x 3 or 3.3 m wide x 3 m high
- Emissions 30 MHz to 1 GHz (option 18 GHz)
- Immunity 26 GHz to 1 GHz (option 18 GHz)
- Single leaf RF door 914 x 2133 mm high
- Two waveguide vents 300 x 300 mm
- One connector panel 300 x 300 mm with two type N connectors
- One 30 amp two wire filter
- Two 5 amp filters for lighting
- Earth/ground stud
- Full or supervised installation
- Walls and ceiling covered with ferrite absorber panels.
- Patch of ferrite panels for placing on the floor between the EUT and antenna for immunity measurements.
- Hybrid absorber to increase frequency to 18 GHz (3.3 m wide Model 1224 variant) is generally preferred for this application
- Low profile turntable or raised ground plane (reflective) floor and recessed turntable
- RF door 1200 mm wide
- Field uniformity measurement per EN 61000-4-3
- Site attenuation measurement per EN50147-2 / ANSI C63.4
- EN 50147-part 2
- ANSI C63.4
- EN 61000-4-3
- Various CISPR